i was just not happy with the way that 3-min-block wallhanging looked.  and when i took it to the class in drytown, my ‘fears’ were confirmed – it wasn’t right!  so, i pondered on it for a bit – at least a couple weeks.  and decided to make some changes.  that meant a new picture and a lot of new words in the directions – but it was worth it.  fortunately most of what i had already cut for the kits was still ok.  i hadn’t cut the main fabric – didn’t have it till after i had shown it and decided to make the changes.  good thing!!  so, here is the finished product.

i only cut 4 kits to take – this kit doesn’t normally sell all that quickly.  if i run out, i will do as always and ship it free if they buy at show.

i also finally made the cover for the last rack.  it holds the simply (my) flowers patterns and kits, so traced those onto the cover.  used those inks again.  sure hope i find those again at a show – would like more colors.

wow, 3 pictures in one post.  yea! ^_^  i didn’t trim these, so you can see the ‘mess’ on the shelves behind them.  just a lot of stuff.  and several other things also pinned to that kind of design board thing – just a piece of flannel hanging in front of the (bamboo/match stick)shades that cover most of the shelves.  nothing fancy around here!!

peace, love and beauty   www.artfullyapplique.com

Advertisements